For amplification & informational use, we are working on a series of Twitter Lists that bring together various accounts belonging to UK third sector, charity, grassroots community & political, and nonprofit organisations.
All lists are currently very much WIP. We have not selected based on approval, nor does inclusion in any of these lists indicate approval or agreement with the organisations in question – these lists are impartial other than the following caveat:
We will remove any organisation or individual on any of these lists found (by confirmed report to us, or independently discovered by us) to be spreading hatred or bigotry of any kind.
- The Civil Society List – A list of civil society organisations – not including media organisations unless highly specialist.
- The Civil Society Media List – A list for organisations or individuals which report on civil society matters.
- Animals & Wildlife – for charities & organisations focused on animals, pets, wildlife, and agriculture
- Anti-Hatred – for charities & organisations focused on prevention of hatred, discrimination, prejudice, and racism, in either the specific or the general
- Children – for charities & organisations for children
- Data – for charities and (nonprofit) organisations that collate & share date
- Disability – for charities and organisations that support, help, and/or advocate for those with disabilities
- Environment – for charities and organisations that are focused on the environment or climate change
- Gifting – for gifting charities & organisations, like food-banks & clothes-banks.
- Health – for charities and organisations that are focused on health, and health advocacy
- Low Income & Shelter – for charities and organisations that aid and support those on low incomes, those without housing, and similar
- Partisan Political – for grassroots organisations that are declaratively partisan (IE in support of a specific political party and not a political party themselves)
- Unions – for unions.